it can be amusing or confusing to hear a word
that’s not the word you think you heard…
- When a tree boughs, does that mean it’s leaning?
- And why do some tree bows hang low?
- Are you moot if your oral preception is effected?
- Should a defendant except council’s advise as a matter of course?
- Do you find erotica titivating?
- Are doctors proscribing too many drugs these days?
- Is it good practise to complement someone on principal alone?
- Can a flounder founder?
- When a sale is on do hoards fill the horde?
- Mitigating is not a result of militating…or is it?
- Must I cleanse my palette before my next coarse?
- What sort of peddles does a bike maker pedal?
- Does poring over a book lose wisdom.
- Should comments in the forward be foreword?
- Can you insure someone that exorcise will help them lose weight?
- Life can be a tortuous path, or is that torturous…or both?
- Do the poles lie about what we’re really thinking?
- Does a 50 story building have many a storey to tell?
- Would you close a window if it got a bit drafty?
- Can you have your desert and eat it to?
- Is it possible to have a duel personality?
- I wonder if cereal killers were forced to eat serial as kids and hated it. Was that what struck a grizzly cord leading to there climactic rain of terror.
Now before you loose your head, I’ll leave you on a note that’s light
as painful as this was to read, harder still, was it to write!
For today’s NaPoWriMo 2018-Prompt: write a list poem in which all the items are made-up names, I cam up with a List Poem of questions using mangled confused words. Not exactly made up words (except for the title) but a horrifying misuse of words just the same. This was incredibly painful to write! haha! Please refer to the source* below to learn the correct meanings. I cannot live with the thought that I led anyone misspelling down the wrong vocabulary path! 🙂