no news for me today
no hysterical talking heads
no sick counts, death tolls or lies to decipher
i’m just listening to the wind
no news is not necessarily good news
A Gogyohka today.
1. Gogyohka is a new form of short poem that is based on the ancient Japanese Tanka and Kodai Kayo;
2. Gogyohka has five lines, but exceptionally may have four or six;
3. Each line of Gogyohka consists of one phrase with a line-break after each phrase or breath;
4. Gogyohka has no restraint on numbers of words or syllables;
5. The theme of Gogyohka is unrestricted.